Get your team together!
The Corporate Cup is a special division in which companies, organizations, or groups compete as a team at the Great Futures 5K.
The Corporate Cup is a great way to encourage fitness, healthy lifestyles and create team building among employees at your work!
About the Corporate Cup and Team Registration:
- Decide on your team name — be creative! Prize for most creative team name.
- Team Registration fee – $500 (credit card or check accepted)
- Each team member must be 18 years or older and be employed by the company
- Each team is limited to 15 members
- Companies can have more than 1 team
- One team member must be designated as the Team Captain. The Team Captain is in charge of registering the team. You will need to gather the following info from team members to register (name, address, email, phone, date of birth, age, T-shirt size).
- Changes (additions, substitutions, etc.) may be made to the team through Friday, June 7, 2019. After that, no changes or substitutions are allowed.
Top 3 runners times from each team will be combined to determine total team score. One of the top 3 runners must be a female. One team will be overall Corporate Cup Winner.
- The top team overall will be awarded a plaque and possession of the traveling Great Futures 5K Corporate Cup trophy.
Get your Coworkers together & Register your team
Tell them all about it! Click here for a printable flyer to share with your coworkers, post it in the break room, or anywhere in your company to get others on board with you.
Each corporate cup team must submit a Corporate Cup Registration form. Also, each team member must complete a registration form.
Have questions about this divisions? Contact Kelly Hartnett at KHartnett@bgcfl.org